Sunday 18 February 2007

Pimp My Ride Desi Style

































Early on Sunday morning there was a knock at the door, not the Jehovah’s again! I thought to myself as I wearily made my way downstairs psyching myself up to hurl some abuse at the person knocking away at my door. Ready to shout out “OI THWADI “I was surprised to see the “Pimp my Ride desi style team”, WOW was this real?

I mean these days bling is king, and style is everything. On these streets, if your car isn't fully pimped out, you'd be better off walking.

My humble little motor, the Avenis, a loyal run around for the last couple of years was going to be overhauled and turned into a head turning mean machine. This was metamorphosis of the unbelievable kind.

Transforming an old 1.8 litre family saloon into a state of the art eight cylinder racing machine. Equipped with a finely balanced aluminum chassis, with the engine switched to the rear and replaced with a V8 F1 race tuned engine capable of unleashing an incredible 400 BHP and achieve a top speed of 180 mph. WOW that’s fast!

The tilt and slide sunroof was out, well actually the whole roof was torn off and replaced with a super dooper electric cabriolet version.

And the finishing touches on the paintwork, the metallic green was going to be replaced with a fine scarlet red….the very beautiful racing colours of the Ferrari racing team as driven by one of my sporting heroes Michael Schumacher.

Looking at the finished article, I was completely overwhelmed at the professional transformation undertaken by the Pimp my ride team. My new car was incredible and apart from the car mats every single aspect of the old Avenis was changed.

The Mille Miglia exhaust system generated a beautiful sound which was so harmonious and a joy to listen to. Driving this fine car around the streets was attracting so much attention as crowds flocked to marvel at a brilliant piece of engineering.

I then headed towards the local grocery shop to buy a few items, unfortunately I discovered that you can’t get a 32kg bag of fine wholemeal Chapati Atta in the boot. So I’m afraid the car has to go back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I would rather have that car than atta anyday!

Anonymous said...

Judging from the vest and Nala I think he would prefer the Atta over the ferrari.

hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha The pic of you at the door just kills it
hahahhahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey

Well what he is really saying that he's a bit too old for the whole fast car thing lol

Anonymous said...

the comments above (anonymous) are from me!!!