Thursday 8 February 2007

Curry Night


Thursday evening was curry night at Gifto's Lahore Karahi in Southall, what better way to warm up after the first snow showers of the winter?

Met up with former work colleagues and it was a really great night. good spicy food, brilliant company and a fantastic opportunity to catch up with these great guys whom I hadn’t seen for over three months since I’d quit working for a car rental company in London.

Carsten was following in my footsteps and also resigned to move onto bigger and better things. So it was good to meet up with all the guys, and to see off our German friend……
Wishing him all the success in his new role, working for a media company in Frankfurt.

Carsten viel Glück und Glückwünsche !

May the force be with you Jedi’s Chris G, Chris C, Carsten and Azu as you fight the dark side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Asif,

Not the best Photo of me I wonder were all my hairs are gone ;-) I realy enjoyed the evening with the guys and a great spicy curry even if the curry wasn't spicy enough for Chris C we all know that he is to cool for that spicy stuff. Looking forward to seeing you all soon again! And for Azu I will give my best to send a survial packet of Ferrero :-)

Cheers
Carsten